• Compact design
• Fully welded structure
• Safety class IP ratings
• Available in heights from 4U up to 18U
• Front door: lockable with Swing handle lock
• Material: 1.5mm Galvanized Iron (GI) steel
• Light Grey RAL 7035 epoxy polyester electrostatic powder coating
• Highest protection against corrosion by two coats of powder coating
• FAN-ventilation’s provided for heat dispersion
• Adjustable 19” profiles marked with U height position
• Suitable for CCTV POLES ,ELECTRIC AND SOLAR POLES
O-SERIES Surface mount cabinets are designed for out door applications. They are based on IP rating for protection against water and dirt ingress. Each cabinet is designed with strength, ease of use and aesthetics in mind. Fully adjustable front and rear profile rails of the cabinet, make this product extremely attractive to installers.
Each rack consists of up to 1.5 mm strong steel sheet material which ensures a very good stability as a robust steel construction. An extensive accessories portfolio for plinths, shelves, cable management, etc. will help to meet many requirements.
Potomac Cabinets are manufactured in compliance to international standards ANSI/EIA RS-310-D:IEC297- 2:DIN41491,PARTI : DIN41494,PART 7 GB/T3047.2-92.Also compatible with metric standards and ETSI. Nonstandard customized sizes fabricated to your requirements are available
There are no reviews yet.